I have a 3D model, can SEEABLE re-use it ?
Yes; if it is a 3D model from AutoCAD, Microstation, ArchiCAD, Revit or Sketchup, then we can import it and re-used it to create an interactive 3D visualisation. DWG, DXF, DGN, IFC files are ideal and many more, just ask.
I do not have a model, can you still help ?
Yes; we have the ability to create 3D content from a description, photographs, extruding from 2D plans or even 3D laser scanning to create a dimensionally correct model
How much does it cost ?
We will agree a fixed price against a clear brief and show you examples of what the final visualisation could look like. Costs are dependant upon:
- If we have to build 3D content from scratch, or you already have a model
- The complexity of the detail which needs to be optimised to make it interactive
- The number of alterations & changes requested to the final model or visualisation
- The simplicity or complexity of features we add in (see below)
What can you add to the visualisation ?
You tell us what message or details you are trying to communicate and we advise of how a bespoke visualisation would be created to get the message across. How we augment APPs depends upon the audience and purpose – varying for Stakeholder Engagement, marketing and safety / training, but can include:
- 360 degree panoramas to visualise site conditions or existing rooms and spaces
- Floating banner text
- Animated flythroughs
- 3D Markers to geolocate features
- Highlight boundaries, areas, volumes and 3D zones
- Jump to location feature while in walkabout mode
- Hazards identified
- Click model elements to display text or add text to a database
- Links to web content or data feeds
- Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
What can we view it on ?
Once we have imported and optimised a model, then we have a variety of options for publishing it. Each have benefits for different use cases, and include publishing to:
- Website – either a HTML page or securely hosted with Ysername & Password & password for clients at portal.seeable.co.uk
- Desktop – Windows PC and Laptop or Mac OSX
- Tablet – iOS or Android
- Mobile – iOS or Android
- Touchscreen or Kiosk from 43″ to 75″